Terry Cloth Halter Top - Tahitian Seafoam
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Free U.S. Shipping $150+
Our cropped Terry Cloth Halter Top provides full coverage across the chest and back while tastefully exposing the shoulders and midriff. A tribute to the playful and alluring staple of beachwear and casual summer outings in the late 1960s and '70s. This style is well-suited to both the young and young-at-heart.
Details & Fit
- Crew neck opening
- Cropped length with full chest and back coverage
- Elasticised base that falls above the navel
- Exposed shoulders and midriff
- Ruby is 172cm / 5’7” and is wearing a size S
- Ruby’s measurements are 85cm / 33” bust and 68cm / 27" waist
Composition & Care
- Constructed with a carefully engineered blend of cotton-dominant terry cloth, enhanced with synthetic fibres for added stretch and durability.
- We recommend hand washing in cold water and hanging to dry.
- If hand washing is not an option, we recommend washing on the gentlest cold water setting and hanging to dry. Please refrain from using a high heat dryer to avoid any excess shrinkage.
- All of our fabric is washed and preshrunk prior to manufacturing, though you may observe minor shrinkage after the first wash. By handling with care, you will extend the life and colour vibrancy of your garment(s).
Delivery & Returns
- $15 flat rate shipping on U.S. orders under $150. Free U.S. shipping on orders $150+.
- $25 flat rate shipping on international orders under $250. Free international shipping on orders $250+.
- Orders are distributed from our warehouse in the U.S. within 1-2 business days and generally arrive within 5-10 business days.
- Free returns for store credit and exchanges on all orders within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our Returns & Exchanges page for more details and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.
- Orders may be subject to the receiving country's import fees, duties, and/or taxes and are not the responsibility of Afterlight Leisure. Please refer to our FAQ page for more info.
- We offset the carbon dioxide emissions associated with our full operations, including the delivery of each order.